Thursday, October 27, 2011

I'm Just one Person...What can I do?

Gameli, a little boy who touched my heart while I was over in Ghana, has been on my mind ALL day today. He and another Little boy that hung to me, Johannes, do not have sponsors. I feel led to sponsor Gameli, he means the world to me, such a sweet little boy, and for Johannes, I feel as if I need to find someone to sponsor him, he too is such a gentle child. I know I am only 20, and I don't know what to do about this situation, but I know I NEED to try to do something.

Whenever I feel led to do something, the same thing comes to mind... I'm only one person...what can I do? And I do not answer this the right way every time, sometimes I think to myself, there is nothing I can do because I'm just a 20 year-old girl, who is a broke college student. But then I hear the Lord, and he reminds me, "I can do ALL things through CHRIST who gives me strength!" Phil 4:13. I'm one person, one 20 year old girl, but with GODs help I can do a lot. I can help change the lives of these two little boys, I can make a difference. Even if it is just a small one, I can do something. Everyone can do something.

So what are you going to do to make a difference? When will you start?
For me, I am going to try my best to find a way to help and sponsor Gameli and Johannes. and I am starting Now.

1 comment: