Sunday, July 29, 2012

Letting Go and Letting GOD!

wow, it has been awhile since I have been on here. I wish I could say that it is because I had no time, but in reality, I didn't make any time. Not a lot had changed, the boys I posted about still need prayer, they ALL need prayer. I just got home from a conference at the International House Of Prayer in Kansas City, God works in mighty ways... The one thing that God spoke into me is that, I need to trust him and give him my heart 100%, which for the most part I had. But I had been carrying some BIG baggage for a long time, I just try my best to hide it. But I need to do as Micah 7:7 says, "Therefore I will look to the LORD; I will wait for the GOD of my SALVATION; My GOD will hear me." Its wrote right there in stone, but yet it is hard for me to totally give it all to God, but I am getting there. I have had a hard heart when it comes to letting people in, yes, that includes God. But I shouldnt be that way with God, I mean, he should be the one I could trust through anything. But yet its hard... my parents and my brother, I trust with my life, but just the thought of letting someone, letting GOD take control, CONTROL, of my heart...well that to me seemed almost impossible for the longest time. I always said GOD had my heart, but in reality I tried to fill the void with other relationships but that couldn't and WOULDN'T work. God needed to be in charge, I needed to let him start tearing down the walls that I worked so hard to build up... the walls of insecurity, the walls of loneliness, the walls of broken trust... they all had to come down, but letting God actually have my heart, feeling the Holy Spirit come in and TAKE OVER is the best feeling you could ever have. I know God has great and mighty plans for me, and I am ready for what he has in store... Are you ready to let God take over and see what he has planned for you?
You can only make a difference, if you get help...From GOD!
Let GO! Let GOD!!
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment