Thursday, August 2, 2012

Storm is Coming... Who will you run to for help?

Tonight, I lay in bed listening to the storm and I began to think about all the 'storms' that I have gone through in my life. Which happens to be a lot, but I know that God is there when I need him. Also, that there are probably more storms and trials coming in my life. In Isaiah 59:1 it says:
"Listen! The Lord's is not too weak to save you, nor is his ear too deaf to hear you call."
See, through anything the Lord is there, all you have to do is call out to him. In any trial and in any storm, no matter how big or small it is.God is always there. It is just our choice to whether we let the storm and trial get to us or call out to our God to save us.

Who will you run to? God? Or will you just let the storm break you down?

Blessings,
Aimee

No comments:

Post a Comment