Thursday, November 5, 2015

What's YOUR purpose?

Sitting in my night class tonight, my senior year of college. All I can think is , "a month and ONE more semester, then I'm done." But how do I know that my "major" is what I'm supposed to do for the rest of my life? How do I know that I'm supposed to sit in Indiana, in some Elementary school, and teach kids. How do I know that is my purpose in life? The reality check, is I don't. I think this is what I am supposed to do, or that I am supposed to teach some how, somewhere, in this world.

But honestly, there are days when I don't know what I am supposed to do with my life. Here's a story...

These past couple months, I have struggled with wondering what I am doing with my life, what I should be doing with my life, and does it matter. Well, the other day the Casting Crowns' song Just be Held came on, and I just broke down into tears because it reminded me that no matter what happens in life, WE do not have the control, or we don't have to that is. Because God is holding us and taking care of us...HE IS IN CONTROL. It doesn't matter if you are in your highest of highs or lowest of lows, God is in control always as long as you give him the reigns. But in that moment that I heard that song, I knew that whatever I was going to end up doing with my life, whatever my purpose is for my life, God knew what is was and was going to get me to wherever it is that I need to be.

For you, whoever you are, and wherever you are.... God can do the same for you. He can give you a purpose for your life, whether you are in your highest of highs or lowest of lows. God can and will take care of you and if you give him the control, you will find your purpose in life, or it will find you.

God Bless you.

Jerimiah 29:11



after I got home from class I opened up my devotion and these pictures are what it said. Coincidence? I think not


No comments:

Post a Comment