Monday, January 11, 2016

Is there a reason or just a coincidence?

I tend to are wonder about things in life, I wonder if ALL things have a reason, or if some really are just coincidences...

For instance, do you meet certain people because it was a coincidence that you both were in the same place at the same time? Or is there a reason. That's just a vague example, but even then I tend to believe that EVERYthing happens for a reason. Coincidences happen, but they happen for a reason.

Another, personal, example... I went through a rough childhood at the beginning of my life, after coming to know God, I knew that I went through all of that for a reason. Then at the age of 21 (almost 22), a certain group of 4 littles came into my life, 2 years later they too became Farhar's.
Me, the four Amazing littles, and Cole
Well, for those who know their story, probably know where I am going with this. See, little did I know God was going to use my experiences of my childhood, to help these four precious kids. My siblings. Though I tend to relate my experiences to Jadaya the most, mainly because she is the oldest and understands what was going on more than the other three would. And if I didn't go through what I did, I couldn't help her or them in the ways that I can since I did. So, was it just a coincidence that I have a similar past compared to my new little siblings? Or was there a reason?

Are you following me?

My thought, is God has a reason for everything that happens in your life. And there is a time when it will happen, or be used for the glory of God.  Romans 8:28 says, "and we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose." Everything we go through, everything that we come upon in life, everything has a purpose, a reason, a season, a meaning, a lesson. And there is a certain time God will unveil each of these.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
  To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven..."
I encourage you to read Ecclesiastes chapter 3. 

Piggybacking off my last post, there will be a time for my happily ever after, with the guy God has for me. Whether I know him yet or not is a mute point and something I no longer feel the need to worry about because everything that has happened in my life to this point has a reason behind it. And, I know that there is a time to love (Ecc. 3:8) and that my time will come when God says it will come. Until then, for whatever the reason may be, I will wait and be his hands and feet. And when life gives me a coincidence, I will pray and search for God's reason behind it, because whatever it is...will be a blessing or give the glory to God.


Blessings.

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous."--Albert Einstein 

No comments:

Post a Comment